What Happens When You Call?
- Initial information is gathered.
- An intake is scheduled to determine needs and payment for services – we accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and offer a sliding fee scale based on family income.
- An appointment is scheduled with a therapist who specializes in your area of concern.
What We Do
- Family, Individual, Marital, Child/Parent Counseling
- Counseling for Unplanned Pregnancy – Adoption/Single Parenting
- Project Rachel – Abortion Grief Counseling
- Families in Crisis Program
- Love and Logic Parenting Classes
- Crisis Intervention Debriefing