Sioux City – (712) 252-4547
Carroll/Storm Lake – (712) 792-9597
Fort Dodge – (515) 576-4156
Spencer – (712) 580-4320
Algona – (515) 295-8840
Catholic Charities is committed to helping individuals and families who may be in crisis. These crises often result in a lack of food, difficulties paying the rent or electricity bill, inability to pay for needed medication, or other basic needs that aren’t being met. When you are in a crisis, it’s hard to see beyond to the next meal or this month’s rent. Our staff works with other community providers and knows relevant services that may help you and your family.
- Staff help identify your needs and connect you to community resources that may be available.
- Staff can follow up with you to provide support, assistance and encouragement.
- All community outreach services are FREE of charge.
Love & Logic Parenting Classes
- FREE 6-week evidenced-based program
- Learn to set limits in loving ways without anger or threats
- Allow your child to grow through their own mistakes
Crisis Debriefing Services
- Trained staff assists employees who have experienced a traumatic event in the workplace
- Develop coping skills to the reactions that occur following a traumatic event
- Utilize grounding techniques and find closure
- Catholic Charities staff is part of the Siouxland Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)Team
If you would like to learn more about the above services, send us an email: