Join Our Team!
Position available in our Sioux City Office.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Support and promote Catholic Charities vision & mission, both at work and in the community.
- Understand and adhere to all of Catholic Charities policies and procedures, including those governed by Federal and State guidelines regarding confidentiality.
- Embrace Catholic Charities code of conduct & ethics policies.
- Remain open to supervision and be willing to adopt constructive changes; willing to give and receive feedback.
- Participate as a collaborative and cooperative team member, in both department and agency work teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide therapy and counseling services to children, adults, individuals and families.
- Conduct group therapy, parenting classes or educational classes as needed or assigned.
- Complete documentation that is clinically appropriate and done in a timely manner.
- Provide supportive case management services to clients and their families, as needed.
- Maintain positive relationships with referral sources.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with policy, as well as third-party payors & licensure requirements.
- Facilitate all aspects of the adoption process, as appropriate or required.
- Provide support and guidance to other staff and function as a productive member of the team.
- Maintain required licensure and CEU’s.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Independent clinical license in the state of Iowa (LISW, LMHC, LMFT) preferred, LMSW, or license-eligible required.
- Experience preferred-2+ years in a clinical mental health setting.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred, not required.
OBJECTIVE OUTCOMES OF JOB:
- Maintain a caseload/schedule that meets agency standards for productivity.
- Maintain clinical records by completing documentation in a timely manner.
- Client surveys and feedback demonstrate client satisfaction with the services they received.
Send your resume to Julie Elbert, LISW, Clinical Director, Catholic Charities, 1601 Military Road, Sioux City, Iowa 51103; or e-mail: email@example.com