Join Our Team
Catholic Charities-Branch Supervisor Position
- Support and promote Catholic Charities vision & mission, both at work and in the community. We are employees of all faiths and backgrounds.
- Understand and adhere to all of Catholic Charities policies and procedures, including those governed by Federal and State guidelines regarding confidentiality.
- Embrace Catholic Charities code of conduct & ethics policies.
- Remain open to supervision and be willing to adopt constructive changes; willing to give and receive feedback.
- Participate as a collaborative and cooperative team member, in both department and agency work teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Coordinate and supervise therapy/counseling programs that are offered to the community.
- Provide therapy and counseling services to children, adults, individuals and families.
- Complete documentation that is clinically appropriate and done in a timely manner.
- Provide clinical supervision to therapy staff on a weekly basis, to include conducting annual performance reviews.
- Train and evaluate therapy staff.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and other community partners.
- Provide supervision to students completing internships with the agency.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with policy, as well as third-party payors & licensure requirements.
- Provide support and guidance to other staff and function as a productive member of the team.
- Maintain required licensure and CEU’s.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Independent clinical license in the state of Iowa required (LISW, LMHC, LMFT), LISW preferred.
- Supervision experience required and 2+ years in a clinical mental health setting.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred, not required.
- Paid individual insurance premium-BC/BS of Iowa, Family policy available for purchase.
- 15 paid holidays per year.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- 8 days paid sick time per year, can be used for family members.
- Positive and fun work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Behavioral/Mental Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master’s (Required)
- LMHC, LISW, LMFT (Required)
Send your resume to:
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Sioux City
Attn: Julie Elbert, Clinical Director
1601 Military Road
Sioux City, Iowa 51103
Phone: (712) 252-4547