Sioux City – (712) 252-4547
Carroll/Storm Lake – (712) 792-9597
Fort Dodge – (515) 576-4156
Spencer – (712) 580-4320
Algona – (515) 295-8840
Mental Health Services
Life can be difficult for everyone at times. We know that reaching out for help is uncomfortable. Please be assured of the confidential care of our services. Our licensed counselors help children and adults of all ages find their inner strength to better cope in order to live a happier, healthier, and more productive life.
- Serving individuals and families of all faiths and backgrounds.
- Providing individual, couples and family therapy.
- Working with children ages 4 and up through play, and individual family therapy.
- Confidential locations offer safety and privacy.
- Day and Evening appointments available.
- Licensed therapists have expertise in evidenced-based approaches:
- Trauma Therapy
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- PCIT (Parent Child Interactional Therapy)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- We accept most insurance plans, Medicaid, and Medicare. We also offer a sliding-fee scale, which is based on family size and income. We do not turn anyone away for the inability to pay for services.