Pathways to Hope and Healing
- FREE Mental Health Assessment-therapist gathers information from the family and student. What brought you in?
- Recommendations-at the end of the assessment, the therapist will make recommendations and provide you with options.
- Offering hope and support to the entire family.
- Therapists are licensed mental health professionals.
- All services are confidential.
- We serve families of all faiths and backgrounds.
- If therapy services are recommended, we accept third party payment and also have a sliding-fee scale that provides financial assistance.
Message to Parents
As a parent, I understand how hard it is to watch your child go through a difficult time in their life. Whether it is school, friends, family problems or something we are unaware of, we try as parents to help, but sometimes we need outside help to sort through what is going on and find solutions. I am so proud to be offering this program to you and your family. We are committed to providing safe, compassionate, and confidential services that meet your needs. Early intervention can (1) prevent further problems from developing and (2) open a lifetime of potential. Please know that if you are in need, you can trust your child is in competent and caring hands with us. Contact us through the form below to learn more.
Amy Bloch, Executive Director